Monday, December 1, 2008

Campbell's Chunky Healthy Request Sirloin Burger soup

It's cold out here, so that means soup time to me. I've got a ton of cans that I'll be trying and I'll post reviews (always helps me remember which varieties to not buy again in the future!) :)

First up, Campbell's Chunky Healthy Request Sirloin Burger soup. The nutrition facts on it aren't too bad - especially the sodium, considering it's a canned soup. All these "Healthy Request" soups are 98% fat free and 40% less sodium than their regular product. However, this one just plain did not taste good. The little sirloin patties were kinda nasty - tasted burnt to me. The texture to them was not right as well. I wouldn't buy this soup again.

Nutrition Facts (per cup, about two cups per can)
Calories 130
Fat 2g
Saturated Fat 1g
Cholesterol 20mg
Sodium 480mg
Potassium 990mg
Carbohydrate 18g
Fiber 3g
Sugars 3g
Protein 10g

No comments: